Covrsite Plus Waterproof Composite Dressings
Mepore Absorbent Island Dressings
COVRSITE Plus Composite Dressing is a waterproof version of COVRSITE Cover Dressing which is indicated as a primary or secondary dressing in the management of acute or chronic wounds.
- Can also be used as an alternative to tape and gauze over central line dressings.
- The gentle adhesive is designed so that the dressing can be changed daily.
- COVRSITE Plus replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single step dressing.
- It is waterproof, extensible, and conformable.
- The waterproof film layer covering the dressing helps protect the wound from contamination by urine and feces.
COVERSITE ™ Plus Composite Dressing is indicated for the management of acute or chronic wounds.
Instructions for Use:
Choose a dressing with a pad size slightly larger than the area of the wound.
Remove the first tab from the underside of the dressing.
Adhere the exposed adhesive side on one side of the wound.
Remove the second tab and adhere the rest of the dressing over the wound.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Image||SKU||Product Name||Product Packaging||Size||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|SN-59715000||Covrsite Plus Dressings 4" x 4"||10/BX||4" X 4"||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
|SN-59715100||Covrsite Plus Dressings 6" x 6"||10/BX||6" X 6"||1 in stock.|
Opsite Transparent Adhesive Waterproof Film Dressings
Starting at $44.95G-SN-061
Pico Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Starting at $19.95G-SN-062
Opsite Flexigrid Transparent Adhesive Film Dressings
Starting at $24.95G-SN-056
IV 3000 1-Hand Delivery Transparent Film Catheter Dressing
Starting at $29.95G-SN-058