Secura Skin Protective Cream
SECURA Protective Cream Skin Protectant
Features & Benefits
- Contains 10% Zinc Oxide
- Clove oil helps mask odor
- Aloe, Vitamin E and Allantoin moisturize and condition the skin
- Pediatrician tested
Skin protectant. Helps treat and prevent rash associated with diaper use or continued exposure to feces, urine or both. Protects skin from minor irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and exposure to feces and urine, and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instructions for Use:
- Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly.
- Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper, garment or linen change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Image||SKU||Product Name||Product Packaging||Size||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|SN-59431200-EA||Secura Skin Protective Cream 2.75 oz Tube||1/EA||1 Oz Tube||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
|SN-59431200-CS||Secura Skin Protective Cream 2.75 oz Tube||24/CS||1 Oz Tube||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Opsite Transparent Adhesive Waterproof Film Dressings
Starting at $44.95G-SN-061
IV 3000 1-Hand Delivery Transparent Film Catheter Dressing
Starting at $29.95G-SN-058
Pico Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Starting at $19.95G-SN-062