Opsite Post-Op Composite Dressings
Covidien/Kendall Telfa Island Dressings
Primapore Absorbant Adhesive Dressings
Features & Benefits
- High MVTR - The patented REACTIC ™ film has a unique molecular structure making it significantly more permeable to water vapor than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Waterproof Film - Patient can shower with the dressing in place.
- Bacterial Barrier - Helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Latex-Free Formula - A unique grid pattern adhesive.
- Highly-Absorbent Pad - Rapidly absorbs exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximize absorbency and help reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low Adherence - The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable - Comfortable and non-restrictive for the patient.
- Round Corners / Thin Film - Reduces occurences of lifting or snag, helping the dressing stay in place longer.
- The OPSITE ™ Post-Op film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to shower without changing dressings.
- Bacterial Barrier
- The OPSITE ™ Post-Op film provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection.
- High MVTR
- OPSITE ™ Post-Op has a unique molecular structure that ‘switches on' in the presence of moisture, preventing accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing, which reduces bacterial growth and the risk of maceration.
- Transparent Film
- The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing, thus increasing wear time.
- Absorbent, Low-adherent Pad
- The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimising the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The low-adherent wound contact layer leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing pain when changing the dressing.
- OPSITE ™ Post-Op is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its extensibility does not restrict movement, ensuring that it is comfortable for the patient. The unique dressing carrier keeps the film firm, allowing easy application.
To dress post-operative wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, lacerations and puncture sites where a waterproof dressing, which aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, is required.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove one part of the silicone backing paper (marked "1") prior to application.
- Position dressing onto the skin and remove the second part of the silicone backing paper. Smooth the dressing down into place, applying light pressure.
- Finally, peel off the dressing carrier (marked "2").
- Dressing in place.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|SKU||Image||Product Name||Product Packaging||Size||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|SN-66000708||Composite Dressing, 2" x 2"||100/BX||2" X 2"||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
|SN-66000709||Composite Dressing, 3" x 3 3/8"||20/BX||3" X 3 3/8"||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
|SN-66000714||Composite Dressing, 10" x 4"||20/BX||10" X 4"||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Allevyn Tracheostomy Non-Adhesive Apertured Hydrocellular Dressing
Starting at $38.00G-SN-131
Allevyn Adhesive Dressings 7" x 7" (6" x 6" Pad) - Expired$54.95SN-66000045-I-EXP