Secura Antifungal Greaseless Cream
SECURA™ Antifungal Cream (Greaseless Formula)
Features & Benefits
- Allows for visual skin inspection
- Absorbs quickly
- Use in areas not exposed to urine or feces
- Contains Vitamin E and skin conditioners
- Pediatrician tested
SECURA™ Antifungal skin cream is indicated for the cure of tinea cruris (jock itch), tinea corporis (ringworm), and tinea pedis (athlete's foot).
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs or there is no improvement, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean the affected areas and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot:
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59ºF-86ºF (15ºC-30ºC).
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Image||SKU||Product Name||Product Packaging||Size||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|SN-59432800-EA||Secura Antifungal Greaseless, 2 oz Tube||1/EA||2 Oz Tube||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
|SN-59432800-CS||Secura Antifungal Greaseless, 2 oz Tube||12/CS||2 Oz Tube||Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Pico Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Starting at $19.95G-SN-062
IV 3000 1-Hand Delivery Transparent Film Catheter Dressing
Starting at $29.95G-SN-058
Opsite Transparent Adhesive Waterproof Film Dressings
Starting at $44.95G-SN-061