Creomulsion Children Cough Syrup 4 oz Cherry Flavor
Creomulsion Adult Cough Syrup 4 Oz
The same Creomulsion results you trust - specially formulated for children. Dexotromethorphan, the same active ingredient in Creomulsion Adult Formula, is just as safe and effective for children, but this formula was created to be easier on their delicate systems. The cherry taste they love takes the struggle out of taking cough medicine, and makes Creomulsion For Children the quickest way to soothe your child's cough!
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
How it works
- Works by coating the affected areas with a thick soothing base, designed to alleviate your child's cough at the basic level - the cough control center.
- Recognizing the need to provide Creomulsion quality, but fit for a child's sensitive system, in 1954 the popular Creomulsion cough medicine introduced its new formula for children.
Take the recommended dose every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period. Use the enclosed dose cap.
Age in Years - Recommended Dosage
Under 4 - Do Not Use
4 to 6 - 5 mL (1 tsp)
6 to 12 - 10 mL (2 tsp)
12 and over - 20 mL (4 tsp)
Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
Do not use if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you . . .
- Have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Have cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if . . .
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
*If pregnant and breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
*Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Product Mfr Part Number||0112|