Mepilex Lite Thin Foam Dressings
Mepilex Border Sacrum
Copa Ultra-Soft Hydrophilic Foam Wound Dressing
Mepilex Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges preventing exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
Features & Benefits:
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Thin and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to handle and may be cut for customization.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapour permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.
|SKU||Image||Product Name||Product Packaging||Size||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|MOL-284090||Mepilex Lite 2.4" x 3.4"||5/BX||2.4" X 3.4"||5 in stock.|
|MOL-284190||Mepilex Lite 4" x 4"||5/BX||4" X 4"||13 in stock.|
|MOL-284390||Mepilex Lite 6" x 6"||5/BX||6" X 6"||214 in stock.|
|MOL-284599||Mepilex Lite 8" x 20"||4/BX||8" X 20"||Out of stock|