Medihoney 31222 Honeycolloid Non Adhesive Dressing 2" x 2" - Box of 10
Out of stock
Mepilex Border Flex Foam Dressings 4" x 4"
Melgisorb Plus Calcium Alginate Absorbent Dressing 2" x 2" - Box of 10
Non-AdhesiveSterileSingle use onlyNot Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
Did you find this item lower than $19.99 somewhere else? Let us know!
- Medihoney Honeycolloid Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 2" x 2"
- Medihoney is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all type of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: to cover and/or fill partial-to-full thickness wound with light-to-moderate drainage.
- Single use only
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
|Product Mfr Part Number||31222|
|Size||2 X 2 Inch|
|Product Material||Leptospermum Honey|
Write Your Own Question
More from Derma Sciences
Surgitube Tubular Gauze 50 Yard Rolls (For use WITH Applicator)
Starting at $7.76G-DS-005