J548G Suture 8-0 Coated Vicryl 12" VLT Braided TG140-8
1621H Suture 2-0 Chromic Gut 27" BRN Virtual Mono PS-2
J232H Suture 3-0 Coated Vicryl 27" Undyed Braided CT-2
MICROPOINT - Spatula Coated VICRYL (polyglactin 910) Suture, Size 8-0, 12", Violet Braided, Needle TB140-8 TG140-8, 3/8 Circle
Coated VICRYL (polyglactin 910) suture is a synthetic absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10% L-lactide.
Coated VICRYL suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological tissues.
Expiration Date: 05/2023 or later
|Product Mfr Part Number||J548g|
- VCP864D Suture 3-0 Coated Vicryl Plus 18" Undyed Braided SH$19.99ETH-VCP864D-EA
- 8871H Suture 4-0 Prolene 18" Blue Mono RB-1 (Expired)$2.99ETH-8871H-EX
- 714G Suture 6-0 Silk Perma Hand 18" BLK Braided C-2$141.69ETH-714G
- 641G Suture 4-0 Silk Perma Hand 18" BLK Braided P-3$149.95ETH-641G
- J494G Suture 4-0 Coated Vicryl 18" Undyed Braided P-3$153.79ETH-J494G