Intelect Legend XT Lead Wires
Chattanooga Intelect XT Patient Interrupt Switch
Intelect Legend XT / Transport Ultrasound Head Applicators
Modular design allows channels to be added later. Six waveforms include Interferential Premodulated, High-Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent.
- Features a 5" (13cm) high-contrast monochrome LCD.
- Includes a 5 cm² ultrasound applicator with ergonomic design for all clinical needs. Applicator features an indicator light.
- Use the Patient Data Management (PDM) system for efficient and accurate documentation.
- Complete session parameters can be stored on Patient Data Cards using the built-in card reader. Includes five Patient Data Cards.
- Pain profiles are recorded with a Visual Analog Scale, Numeric Pain Index and Pain Map Profile for each patient. Create electrode placement diagrams to improve the consistency of care. Session notes are also accessible for each therapy session. User-defined protocols make it possible to customize any waveform and store it by name.
- Efficient, space-saving cart features an integrated cord management system to minimize the tangling of cords. Six concealed bins store therapy accessories such as gels, towels and electrodes.
- Lead wires have a rip-stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels. Optional operator remote allows treatment start, stop or pause at any time as well as amplitude change.
|SKU||Image||Product Name||Product Packaging||Availability||Price||Add To cart|
|CHA-27312-EA||Intelect Legend XT Lead Wires - Channel 1||1/EA||57 in stock.|
|CHA-27313-EA||Intelect Legend XT Lead Wires - Channel 2||1/EA||11 in stock.|
|CHA-27314-EA||Intelect Legend XT Lead Wires - Channel 3||1/EA||20 in stock.|
|CHA-27315-EA||Intelect Legend XT Lead Wires - Channel 4||1/EA||10 in stock.|