Chattanooga Alliance Hydraulic Patient Lift
Chattanooga Alliance Battery Powered Patient Lift
- Lifting Care And Safety To New Heights
Chattanooga Alliance Safe Patient Handling and Mobility products provide a value-based solution to improve patient’s quality of life by reducing complications of patient immobility and patient falls while reducing costs associated with injuries to caregivers.
The innovative ALLIANCE 1900 and 1908 Home Care Lifts are designed to allow manual or electric use using the same lift. The hydraulic unit may be upgraded to electric anytime with an easy-to-attach electric kit. Built to last, and yet extremely affordable.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi tilt spreader bar for additional stability and comfort
- Lift/Lower emergency backup system
- Interchangeable battery system
- Foot pedal base opening for wheelchair and commode access
- Large easy grip handles
- Low 4.5" base height for maximum stability
- 400 lb safe working load weight
|Product Mfr Part Number||1900|