Aircast A2 Wrist Brace
Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica
The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica is designed to provide support for wrist and thumb injuries from ligament instability, sprains, or jammed thumbs. The removable dual stabilizers located above and below the hand provide support for post-operation or after removing a cast or splint. The thumb spica immobilizes the thumb to allow the thumb to heal. While the wrist and thumb are protected, you still have full finger movement. The adjustable straps offer a personalized fit while the Breathe-O-Prene material provides comfort and coolness. Ideal for daily wear.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual stabilizers with thumb spica restrict movement while permitting full finger function.
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit.
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort.
- Wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain)
- Dequervain's Tenosynovitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-operative application
- Post-removal of casting or splint
- Sprained or jammed thumb
To clean, wash with mild detergent and water. Air dry