Specifically formulated to repair, strengthen and moisturize chemically-damaged hair, Tech Two contains twice the beneficial protein of other shampoos. Silk, keratin and oat protein coupled with panthenol soothe damaged hair helping restore moisture, shine and vitality. pH 4.5-5.5.
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
WHAT’S IN IT:
- Silk and oat proteins – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Coconut-derived surfactants – for gentle, colour-safe cleansing.
- Natural herbal extracts including chamomile, wild cherry bark extract, hops, nettle, rosemary leaf and sage leaf extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to hair.
- NaPCA – a naturally occurring moisturizer.
- Panthenol – thickens the hair shaft.
- Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays.
LOVE IT EVEN MORE:
Elle Magazine Award Winner: blind tested by 750 Elle Readers, Tech-Two won Best Shampoo against 72 similar competitor’s products.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Oats, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone- 4, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).