Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device
Omron Small Adult Cuff
Welch Allyn Connex ProBP 3400 Digital Blood Pressure Device
The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 is not a typical electronic blood pressure device. It is an affordable, professional device that you can trust to accurately measure your patients’ blood pressures despite many common underlying circumstances. The ProBP 2400 is specifically designed for practices like yours. It gives you the quality, durability and features you don’t get from home blood pressure devices that are mainly designed for general household use, which some practices resort to because of cost. It provides you consistent technique that’s not assured with manual blood pressure gauges. And it does so at a budget-friendly price that other professional blood pressure monitors with the same features don’t offer.
- More affordable than similarly featured professional blood pressure monitors.
- 3-Reading Average Mode can give a broader view of patient’s true blood pressure.
- Irregular heartbeat detection provides data to help you make testing decisions.
- Manual Mode allows it to serve as a digital gauge when auscultation is indicated.
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate provides consistent technique.
- Built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably.
- Optional mobile stand makes transporting easy for maximum location flexibility.
- Optional wall mount bracket ensures device is exactly where and when you need it.
|Product Mfr Part Number||2400|
Welch Allyn 3.5 V Halogen HPX Pneumatic Otoscope Head$198.00WA-20200