Terms & Conditions
- Orders from a customer (“Customer”) are subject to acceptance by ZogoMedical.com. (“ZogoMedical”) at its executive office only. Acceptance by Customer of any goods from ZogoMedical constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. No terms and conditions appearing in Customer’s order that are in variance with or contrary to ZogoMedical terms and conditions shall be binding upon ZogoMedical unless specifically agreed to in a writing signed by ZogoMedical.
- You may apply for a line of credit by filling out our Credit Application Form and faxing or mailing it to us, as directed on the form. Credit application forms can be downloaded by selecting Download a Credit Application Form in the Customer Service Menu. Standard terms are Net 30 Days. Invoices will be dated as of the date of the shipment, and unless otherwise agreed in writing, are payable on an open account net thirty (30) days basis from the date of invoice. Late charges may be charged on past due accounts at the rate of the lower of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month or the highest rate permitted by law. All payments shall be made in United States dollars and may be made by check, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. A Twenty-Five Dollar ($25.00) fee will be assessed for each returned check. ZogoMedical may suspend shipment of Products to Customers who are not credit worthy or whose accounts are past due, at no liability to ZogoMedical. Due to manufacturers’ price increases or decreases or other events outside of ZogoMedical' reasonable control, pricing is subject to change without prior notification. Customer is responsible for all federal, state or local sales, use or excise tax imposed with respect to the Products.
- ZogoMedical will use its reasonable efforts to deliver products on or before the estimated delivery date, but is not liable in damages or otherwise for failure to do so, regardless of the cause. All backordered items will be shipped immediately upon receipt from our supplier. ZogoMedical reserves the right to cancel any item from customer’s order if the item is not received within thirty (30) days from the date of the backorder. ZogoMedical has the sole right to select the form of transportation. Shipment of Products per routine order to Customer and subsequent back orders related to the original shipment shall be shipped FOB Destination, except for drop shipments which shall be shipped in accordance with the vendor’s shipping policies. The cost of shipment, if any, will be added to Customer’s invoice. Any charges for special handling are the responsibility of Customer and will be added to Customer’s invoice. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Customer shall pay all shipping charges on special order drop shipments. Furniture and large equipment is shipped to Customer’s dock. Additional charges will be applied for lift gate service, inside delivery, or set up. Certain products may be subject to different or additional shipping terms including those products described below: Drop Shipment: Drop shipped Item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Since delivery times may vary, please ask our representatives for details when placing your order.
- › Refrigerated Shipment: Any item requiring refrigeration may be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Items are shipped on ice Monday through Wednesday only, and will arrive in two business days. Add Six Dollars and Ninety-Five Cents ($6.95) per order to cover additional handling. Refrigerated items cannot be returned.
- › Hazardous Materials: The Department of Transportation has determined that this item requires special handling. Hazardous material charges are the responsibility of Customer and will be added to Customer's invoice. Please see important information in the Returns Section.
- › Licensure/DEA Required: In order to ship prescription drugs and devices and other controlled substances to you, a copy of your current medical license and DEA License must be on file with Supplier.
- Return Policy:
- Due to Health and Safety Laws, some products are not eligible for Returns. On returns caused by Zogo Medical's shipping error, Zogo medical is responsible for the order and return shipping costs. Zogo Medical is not responsible for re-shipments in the circumstance where the customer types in an incorrect address, a missing apt or suite number or a P.O. Box.
- • All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- • Returnable products may be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- • All product(s) with a manufacture serial number, must match the history of the serial number attached to the Order Id Number.
- • Shipping fees are non-refundable
- • If you require a pre-paid label, please send us a request and the amount will be deducted from your total refund
- • If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- • Upon return inspection, ZOGO reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our standards of quality.
- • All returns are subjected to a Restocking Fee.
- • Select products are non-returnable. See below for details
- What can I return?
Returnable products may be returned within 30 days of delivery date. Most products that we carry are eligible for returns as long as it meets the following requirements:
- • In new condition
- • Unworn, unused and unaltered
- • Free of damages
- • Within the original packaging, complete materials and accessories
- • Safety seals intact
- • Unexpired product(s)
- What products are non-returnable?
- • Special Order items
- • Used items
- • Opened items
- • Worn items
- • Shoe Insoles
- • Personal garments (stockings, brace, supports & etc.)
- • Hot and cold therapy products
- • Supplements
- • Topicals (lotions, creams, sprays)
- • Any item opened or used
- • Customized products
- How do I make a return?
- • For eligibility on returns all orders/items must meet the return policy requirements. To request for a return, please submit your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) request by CLICKING HERE or call 1-877-806-5888, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST. Requests submitted via email or form are responded with detailed instructions in 1-2 business days.
- When will I get my refund?
Once the returned package is delivered to our facility, refunds are processed within 1-3 business days. Refunds are issued only to the credit card used on the original transaction. Cash refunds are not honored.
For information on warranty, please call 1-877-806-5888, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST or email us at [email protected]
Customers that receive an incomplete order must contact Zogo Medical's customer service within seven (7) days of the delivery date. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days. Credit and/or replacement will be processed for incorrectly shipped orders.
Customers that receive an incorrect item or order must contact Zogo Medical's customer service within seven (7) days of the delivery date. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days. For orders shipped incorrectly by Zogo Medical, return shipping costs are subjected at Zogo Medical's expense. If an incorrect product was purchased, customers are liable for shipping the product at their own cost.
Damaged or defective item
If you have received a defective item or if your product has stopped working, please email [email protected] or call 1-877-806-5888, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST within 30 days of delivery date for returns or exchanges. For orders delivered damaged by the carrier, contact us within seven (7) days to file a claim along with pictures of the packaging materials and item(s) as proof of evidence. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days.
My order arrived late
Zogo Medical will not be held responsible for delays caused by carriers, specifically when the package was shipped according to the customer's expense. On delays caused by Zogo Medical's shipping error, Zogo Medical is responsible for a refund on shipping costs.
- › Limitation of Actions
No action, regardless of form, arising out of these terms and conditions may be commenced more than one (1) year after the cause of action has occurred, except an action for nonpayment.
› Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ZOGOMEDICAL BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) FROM ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF, DEFECT IN, OR MISSHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUPPLIER HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIM OR DEMAND. ZOGOMEDICAL' LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM FOR LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, EXPENSE OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY OBLIGATION RESULTING THEREFROM, OR THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, RESALE, REPAIR, SERVICE, OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS LIABILITY ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT) SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCTS INVOLVED IN SUCH CLAIM.
- Product Changes and Force Majeure:
- › Product Changes
Factors beyond ZogoMedical' control and the need for continuing improvements of Products require the making of changes in Products from time to time. ZogoMedical reserves the right to make reasonable changes in Products of any kind without notice, and to deliver revised versions of Products against any order, unless this right is specifically waived by it in writing. ZogoMedical shall have no responsibility whatsoever with respect to the changes made by the manufacturer of Products sold by but not manufactured by ZogoMedical and Customer acknowledges that such Products are subject to change at any time and from time to time.
› Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for non-performance or delays due to any causes beyond such party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, delays of vendors or carriers, strikes, terrorism, floods, fire, acts or demands of any government or governmental or regulatory agency or otherwise. Any party seeking to excuse or delay performance will provide detailed written notice to the other party of the nature and anticipated duration of the delay. Any such delay shall effect a corresponding extension of ZogoMedical' estimated delivery date.
- › Governing Law/ Consent of Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. (without regard to its conflicts of laws). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to these terms and conditions and the sale of the Products hereunder. Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of New Jersey in connection with any dispute that may arise hereunder, and Customer herby waives any objections it may have to the jurisdiction or venue of the New Jersey courts.
› Patent Infringement
In the event any Product hereby sold is used by the Customer in a manner causing unauthorized patent infringement, Customer shall hold harmless and indemnify ZogoMedical as to any and all damages and costs for which ZogoMedical may become liable because charged with contributing to or inducing such infringement.