Due to Health and Safety Laws, some products are not eligible for Returns. On returns caused by Zogo Medical's shipping error, Zogo medical is responsible for the order and return shipping costs. Zogo Medical is not responsible for re-shipments in the circumstance where the customer types in an incorrect address, a missing apt or suite number or a P.O. Box.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returnable products may be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- All product(s) with a manufacture serial number, must match the history of the serial number attached to the Order ID Number.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- If you require a pre-paid label, please send us a request and the amount will be deducted from your total refund
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Upon return inspection, ZOGO reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our standards of quality.
- Select products are non-returnable. See below for details
What can I return?
Returnable products may be returned within 30 days of delivery date. Most products that we carry are eligible for returns as long as it meets the following requirements:
- In new condition
- Unworn, unused and unaltered
- Free of damages
- Within the original packaging, complete materials and accessories
- Safety seals intact
- Unexpired product(s)
What products are non-returnable?
- Special Order items
- Used items
- Opened items
- Worn items
- Shoe Insoles
- Personal garments (stockings, brace, supports & etc.)
- Hot and cold therapy products
- Topicals (lotions, creams, sprays)
- Any item opened or used
- Customized products
How do I make a return?
For eligibility on returns all orders/items must meet the return policy requirements. To request for a return, please submit your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) request by CLICKING HERE or call 1-877-806-5888, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST. Requests submitted via email or form are responded with detailed instructions in 1-2 business days.
When will I get my refund?
Once the returned package is delivered to our facility, refunds are processed within 1-3 business days. Refunds are issued only to the credit card used on the original transaction. Cash refunds are not honored.
Customers that receive an incomplete order must contact Zogo Medical's customer service within seven (7) days of the delivery date. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days. Credit and/or replacement will be processed for incorrectly shipped orders.
Customers that receive an incorrect item or order must contact Zogo Medical's customer service within seven (7) days of the delivery date. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days. For orders shipped incorrectly by Zogo Medical, return shipping costs are subjected at Zogo Medical's expense. If an incorrect product was purchased, customers are liable for shipping the product at their own cost.
Damaged or defective item
If you have received a defective item or if your product has stopped working, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-806-5888, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm EST within 30 days of delivery date for returns or exchanges. For orders delivered damaged by the carrier, contact us within seven (7) days to file a claim along with pictures of the packaging materials and item(s) as proof of evidence. Zogo Medical will not consider claims after seven (7) days.
My order arrived late
Zogo Medical will not be held responsible for delays caused by carriers, specifically when the package was shipped according to the customer's expense. On delays caused by Zogo Medical's shipping error, Zogo Medical is responsible for a refund on shipping costs.