Mend The Bruise: DerMend Moisturizing Bruise Formula helps improve the appearance of bruised skin
- Targeted care for bruised skin
- With ceramides and arnica oil
- Dermatologist recommended
- Improves the appearance of bruised skin
- Helps rejuvenate mature skin
- For aging and sun exposure
- Works as certain medications, along with lifes usual hard knocks.
- Thin or mature skin is susceptible to easy bruising, especially on exposed areas.
- Targeted ingredients work together to rejuvenate and help restore the skins natural barrier.
It contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure when using this product and for a week afterwards.
How Does it Work:
Aging, sun exposure and certain medications, along with life’s usual hard knocks, can really do a number on your skin. When skin becomes thin, it loses its protective fatty layer. The result is easy bruising.
For best results, use twice daily on arms and legs. For lasting benefits, continue use even after desired results are achieved.
Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymers, Saccharide Isomerate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Retinol, Niacinamide, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Polygonatum Multiflorum Extract, Cholesterol, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Behenic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Alcohol, C13–14 Isoparaffin, Laureth–7, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucosides, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Glycine, Butylene Glycol, Phytonadione, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polysorbate–20, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Fluorphlogopite, Disodium EDTA, Ceteareth–25.