AG Hair Texture Moisture Mask 6 oz
AG Hair Texture Paste Pliable Pomade 2.5 oz
AG Hair Texture Sea Spray 4.6 oz
Healthy, hydrated hair is the foundation for the effortless, undone styles the Texture line is all about. There are so many elements that affect the porosity and overall condition of your hair such as colour treating and heat styling. AG’s Moisture Mask is an intense infusion treatment that slowly penetrates and seals the cuticle, locking in moisture, evening out hair porosity, adding slip and eliminating unwanted puffiness or frizz. Hair is left feeling soft, healthy and manageable.
Deep conditioning is a crucial step for all hair porosity types, as it penetrates, fills in and closes the hair cuticle to lock in moisture. Determine your hair’s porosity below, and learn some type-specific tips to keep it hydrated.
LOW POROSITY – Fine, thin and limp hair types. Hair cuticle is compact, averse to absorbing moisture and prone to product buildup.
DIRECTIONS: Wash hair with Cleansing Cream, rinse and apply Moisture Mask. Cover hair with a shower cap to aid absorption and wait AT LEAST 30 minutes before rinsing.
MEDIUM POROSITY – Healthy, medium-thick hair types. The ideal porosity as moisture is easily absorbed without escaping. Occasional deep conditioning is needed to maintain healthy, hydrated hair.
Wash hair with Cleansing Cream, rinse and apply Moisture Mask (concentrating on mid- to ends of hair), leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
HIGH POROSITY – Thick, coarse, curly, over-processed and damaged hair types. Often caused by colour treatments and heat styling, the uneven cuticle is prone to absorbing too much moisture and appears frizzy and puffy in humid weather. It also loses moisture just as easily while feeling dry and rough to the touch. Moisture Mask fills in the uneven hair cuticle with naturally hydrating ingredients, and it’s low pH closes the cuticle. Moisture won’t escape and the hair won’t expand in humidity.
Moisture Mask is an effective pre-shampoo treatment. Apply on damp hair, leaving on overnight and rinsing out with Cleansing Cream.
- Giant sea kelp – high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack seaweed – rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwrack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss – contains vitamin A and C, which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed – rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) – rich in Vitamin A & E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
- Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Lactate, Glycerin, Bis-(Isostearoyl/Oleoyl Isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-91, Myristyl Myristate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Lecithin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Tocopherol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silk Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum).
|Product Mfr Part Number||0121101785|